Sunday, January 24, 2010

Check Out My New, Improved Website 1/24/10

Success Coaching with Kate
Success Minutes
Check Out What's New!
Dear Kate,
I'm so excited to announce the launch of my newly designed website! The new site, designed by Lee Cullen, has a clean layout and is easier than ever to navigate. Everything is at your fingertips! You'll find all the information you need about MTT/EFT/Tapping, upcoming guests on my radio showTapping To Success with Kate, workshops, links to my articles, blog and more.

Look for success tips in future issues of Success Minutes. I'll share ideas on how to apply tapping for changes of long lasting success in all areas of your life.

Tap here to find out what all the excitement is about!
Please forward this email to anyone who might be interested.
Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders
Success Coaching with Kate

Followers