Saturday, May 15, 2010

Truth, Triumph & Transformation with Sandra Anne Taylor

You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.
Success Coaching with Kate
On The Radio:
Truth, Triumph & Transformation with New York Times Best Selling Author Sandra Anne Taylor
Kate Beeders, MTT/EFT PractitionerDear Kate

Are you tired of the confusing and misleading information about attraction? The truth is there's more to the process than most people realize.

Join my guest, Sandra Anne Taylor, as she discusses her newly released book, " Truth, Triumph & Transformation : Sorting Out the Fact From the Fiction. "

Listen live on Sunday, May 16 at 6 pm EST. If you miss the live show, the recording will be posted later on my website archive page.
Sandra Anne Taylor, is an international speaker, counselor, and corporate consultant who lectures throughout the world on the power of consciousness and personal energy. She is a New York Times Best Selling author, Hay House author and radio show host. Sandra recently was one of the stars in the documentary "Beyond Belief". For more information about Sandra, visit her website.
Please visit my media page for a list of upcoming guests or to listen toarchived shows. Schedule your FREE 15 minute Success consultation now!
Hope you'll join us!

Tapping to success,

Kate
Kate Beeders
Success Coaching with Kate
Quick Links

"Man does not simply exist, but always decides what his existence will be, what he will become in the next moment."

-Victor Frankel
One Person's Story

"I was in the Tapping Class you recently had and was the girl with the nightmare in-laws! I just wanted to write and tell you how much better I feel! I'm handling stress much better and I feel like a cloud has been lifted over my head!

I just wanted to say thank you and to let you know EFT definitely worked with me!

Thank you again, and continued happiness,"

~ Susan



Read about other success stories.

Followers