Monday, July 11, 2011

Are you ready to...


I have a few questions for you to ask yourself and I challenge you to really think about these questions and answer them honestly. Close your eyes and think about these questions and their answers. Then write down your answers.

1. What are the problems and obstacles in your business and what are they costing you?

2. What do you want instead?

Are you ready to start enjoying the journey as a heart-centered entrepreneur by having more success daily? Attendees of Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint have been getting wonderful results. They're amazed at how quickly they start attracting moreclients, more opportunities, more money and more self-confidence.

Ready to sign up - click here:
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

I am so committed to your success, that if you sign up by Sunday, July 17th at midnight, I am offering a BONUS of a complimentary 60 minute private coaching session with me. This is a $400 value!!! By our meeting together after you finish the series, I'm holding you accountablefor your commitment to this work..

During your private session, we can talk about what you'd like and tap on what you'd like...this is your time. Here is your BIG opportunity to get my personalized help to jump-start your business to the next level!!!

And, as an additional BONUS, you'll also be invited to the next live SBMM teleseries where there are more opportunities to get on the "hot seat" with me and ask your burning questions!

Check out what one of my past attendees of the SBMM had to say:

"Many thanks for this wonderful Success & Business Mindset Mastery workshop and for all your help! Thanks to this workshop I am much more comfortable networking, have a clearer vision about how I want my coaching business to be, and have a greater confidence in my ability to build a successful business. Many beliefs and emotions I never knew existed came up during the tapping sessions,, it was amazing! the workshop will definitely be one of my main references for a long time." - Nada Aidi

Here's the link to sign up and get your F*REE coaching session:
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

Followers