Friday, August 5, 2011

Risk = Opportunities (Tapping Script)


This summer I’ve been taking lots of mini vacations. I always thought I was open to new experiences, but when my bf suggested renting bikes and mopeds during our recent trip to Martha’s Vineyard, I noticed several fears popping up. I hadn’t been on a bike or moped since college and just the thought of getting on one made me feel very uncomfortable. What if I fell off? What if I looked like a klutz? After all, he’s much more athletic than I am.

I wanted to say to him that it would be much nicer to travel around the island by car. Thank goodness I didn’t! Martha’s Vineyard is an amazingly beautiful island and the experience would not have been the same safely sitting inside an air-conditioned car (aka my “comfort zone”). Truthfully, I had a blast on both the bike and moped and can’t wait to do it again.


I hear time and time again from clients and people I meet how they aren’t able to take advantage of new opportunities (speaking engagements, joint ventures, networking and more) for their business. This results in their business moving forward very slowly.

Do you find some fears holding you back from trying new experiences – thinking it’s easier to stay in your comfort zone where you are? If that’s true, you’ll probably notice that your business isn’t growing as quickly as you like.

Imagine, if you were able to easily say “yes” more often to opportunities how that would move your business success forward. Imagine how all of that success would make you feel. Tapping can help you start making those changes quickly. Here’s a sample of tapping for you to try*:

Karate chop: Even though I’m afraid to try (fill in the blank), I want to love & accept myself

Karate chop: Even though the thought of doing (fill in the blank) makes me scared and feels uncomfortable, I want to love & accept myself

Karate chop: Even though, I’m afraid to try something different, I want to love & accept myself, and be open to new possibilities

Inner eye: I’m afraid to try (fill in the blank)

Outer eye: I’m afraid to try (fill in the blank)

Under eye: The thought of it scares me

Under nose: I don’t know what to expect

Chin: What if I look stupid

Collar bone: What if I don’t succeed

Under arm: This is something new for me to try

Liver: It’s much more comfortable doing what I’m used to doing

Wrists: It feels safe

Top of head: But if I never try anything new my life will never change

Inner eye: This won’t just affect me in my personal life

Outer eye: But also in my work life

Under eye: It’s like I’m being held hostage by my fears

Under nose: And I don’t think I like that

Chin: It would be safer for me to be in control and make my own decisions

Collar bone: Deciding what I’d like to do

Under arm: What experiences will make me happy and help me grow

Liver: That would be really amazing

Wrists: Understanding that risk equals opportunities

Top of head: And would keep me safe

  • Tapping is meant to be gentle. Please remember you are responsible for your own mental health.

To learn more about clearing about the blocks holding you back so you can achieve faster success, please contact us:info@successcoachingwithKate.com


On The Radio:

eliEli Davidson is a motivational speaker, Internationally best selling author and nationally recognized coach who helps individuals and organizations problem solve and re-kindle the zeal that fuels success in their personal and professional lives. Davidson has been “The Reinvention Expert” for The Today Show and Dr. Phil’s Decision House and NBC, ABC and Fox TV affiliates.

Eli speaks on overcoming obstacles. She gives audiences the Turnaround TechniquesTM - a system to implement change that she developed and trademarked. Her advice has been featured in publications as diverse as Better Homes and Garden, and The Los Angeles Business Journal.

A gale force of energy, motivational speaker, Eli’s interactive programs propel audiences to their feet and into action. Her experience as a nationally recognized coach creates programs that lead to measurable behavior change.

For more information, please visit:

To listen live on Wednesday, August 10 at 12 pm EDT, click here:


carol

EFT Master Carol Look is a leading success and abundance coach in the energy psychology field. Her specialty is inspiring people to attract abundance into their lives by using EFT and the Law of Attraction to clear limiting beliefs and build prosperity consciousness.

A pioneer and leading voice in the EFT community, Carol is a highly sought after trainer, international speaker and workshop leader, and is the author of the popular book, Attracting Abundance with EFT. While Carol’s signature work in the field has been combining energy methods such as EFT with the Law of Attraction, Carol also produces quality training products on additional topics such as weight loss, clearing clutter, and pain relief. For more on Carol’s work, click here:

To listen live on Tuesday, August 16 at 12 pm EDT,

click here.


Success Story

unee"I'm now able to focus on the dreams I aspire to achieve as a work in progress with greater conviction by overcoming past fears, invest time in relationships that are only rewarding and cultivate an environment of multipliers to aid the shift towards greater fulfillment. I can truly share my success occurred in little as 30 days while working with Kate. Kate is a true champion and compassionate... A great coach in crushing your fears and breaking down the barriers that bound you emotionally. Thanks Kate you Rock!”

-Unee Washington www.washington-realestateco.com


About Kate

Kate Beeders is a success coach, specializing in helping heart-centered entrepreneurs make more money fast! She has developed a powerful technique which combines her business development expertise, tapping and the Law of Attraction that helps her clients get their gift out into the world in a bigger way...they attract more clients, more money, more opportunities and develop more self-confidence. Some even double their income in a few months!

As a highly sought after Thought Leader, Kate frequently speaks at large events. She was a featured speaker for the 2011 Tapping World Summit, with over 300,000 listeners worldwide and is a certified EFT/MTT & Matrix Reimprinting practitioner. Her radio show "Tapping to Success" features internationally known experts. Kate was recently acknowledged by a New York Times & Hay House best selling author, in her latest book about the Laws of Attraction. To get your FREE Success Tips report, please click here.


Tapping to success,


Kate Beeders

...helping solopreneurs make more money...FAST!!!
Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"


P.S. A great big welcome to all the new readers
who've just joined our Success Community! You are going to love the resources you will find here to help you attract more money...Enjoy!

Followers