Monday, March 29, 2010

What are you grateful for?

Having trouble viewing this email? Click here
Success Coaching with Kate
Success Minutes
Choose Your Words Carefully
Dear Kate

A few issues ago, I wrote about the practice of keeping a gratitude journal. I wrote about it primarily from the angle of the law of attraction - what you focus on is what you'll attract. In other words, the more positive experiences you're focused on, the more of these type of experiences you'll bring into your life.

Now, I'd like to tell you why keeping a gratitude journal is important from a medical point of view. Martin Seligman, Ph.D, founder of Positive Psychology, conducted an experiment with people who considered themselves to be severely depressed. He asked them to write down three good things they had experienced each day for fifteen days. When the experiment was over, 94% of the participants had a decrease in depression and 92% claimed their happiness increased.

Tapping works fabulously in conjunction with a gratitude journal, helping people remember and stay focused on the good things in their lives. I'd love to hear your experiences of using a gratitude journal.
Save 30%
Limited time offer!
Purchase an EFT session with me in the next
7 days and receive 30% off the Beyond Belief DVD, featuring experts from The Secret,
What the Bleep
and more!


Offer Expires: April 9, 2010
Upcoming Tele Class:
Kate Beeders, MTT/EFT Practitioner
Overcoming Fears of Marketing Yourself
Wednesday, March 31, 7:30-8:30 pm EST
Is it difficult for you to put yourself out there? Are you uncomfortable self promoting? Do you prefer to stay in your comfort zone? Is all of the social media overwhelming and too time consuming for you? We'll be eliminating the fears that are holding you back and leave you feeling more comfortable, in control and excited about marketing a business that you love. Sign up now!
Upcoming Workshops:
I have a wide variety of workshops coming up in April, on a variety of topics, attracting abundance, stress reduction, clearing clutter. Please visit my workshop page for details.
Learn to be your own best friend. Start making those changes now! Contact me for your FREE 15 minute success consultation.

Tapping to success,

Kate
Kate Beeders
Success Coaching with Kate
In This Issue
Teleclasses
Workshops

"In the depth of winter,
I finally learned that
within me there lay an
invincible summer"
-Albert Camus

Quick Links

One Person's Story

Kate is a professional and competent practitioner, who immediately put me at ease. I am already benefiting from working with her on confidence and self esteem issues. EFT is such an exciting tool! I'm sure that the results I am already feeling will continue to bring about positive changes as I continue to work with Kate." -B. Macleod, Lic. Acupuncturist

Read about other success stories.
Team Inspiration Partner

FREE Gifts! I am a proud Team Inspiration Partner ofAspire Magazine'sMission to Inspire 100,000 Women in 2010! Get your free one year subscription to Aspire including a multitude of FREE GIFTS from myself and other Team Inspiration partners. Live an Inspired Life Today! Claim your subscription.
Success Coaching with Kate
Kate Beeders | 1-617-733-0737 | email | website

Followers