Thursday, October 13, 2011

This got a "thumb's up"



Kate,

I’ve been planning this for quite a while – and am so excited to tell you about this. Meeting so many wonderful, gifted solopreneurs as I do, it’s breaks my heart when I see them stuck in their business. I think about all of the people they could be helping – all of the lives they could be changing IF they were able to get their specialty out in a BIGGER way. That’s why I put this program together- this is my expertise - to help solopreneurs release the blocks holding them back so they make more money...FAST!!!

To be totally transparent, I asked about a dozen people (some were past/current clients and some weren’t even clients) about this before I was ready to tell you about it. All of them gave me an overwhelming “thumbs up” about this and thought it was great. They were totally shocked at the investment price, as they expected it to be much higher for what I was offering and based on the fabulous results solopreneurs get when they work with me.

So, let me share a secret with you. It’s easier than you think to get on the path to a more successful business. I’ve done it. In fact, I did it in 2 years during what most people have referred to as a really, horrible economy. And the best part is I’m now ready to unveil my secrets and show you EXACTLY how I’ve done it (and how I teach my clients to do it) with my BRAND NEW membership site MONEY ATTRACTION INNER CIRCLE.

Most solopreneurs I talk to are stuck in a certain level of their business – whether they’re newbies or seasoned in their business…and don’t know how to change to get different results.

(Ready to cut to the chase and reserve your spot? Click here: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle)

***SAVE UP TO 50% OFF IF YOU SIGN UP NOW!!!***

***THE FIRST 12 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP WILL RECEIVE AN AUDIO TO HELP CONQUER PROCRASTINATION***

The MONEY ATTRACTION INNER CIRCLE is for you, if:

- You’re tired of setting goals and not reaching them

- You’re stressed out and overwhelmed and can’t keep up with your “to-do” list

- You’re not consistently getting out there and marketing your business

- You’re uncomfortable with the subject of money and not making as much as you’d like

- You have this belief (and this is a BIGGIE), that deep down, you don’t deserve to have success

In the MONEY ATTRACTION INNER CIRCLE we’ll be combining my unique, proven formula of my Business, Laws of Attraction and Tapping expertise. This special formula will help you quickly and easily start making changes, releasing blocks holding you back, change your mindset so you start attracting abundance!

As a member of this amazing group, you’ll get:

1) An 80 minute LIVE call every month packed full of content. Each month there will be a different business related topic to help get you on the path to success. Topics include: goal setting, stress, overwhelm, procrastination, marketing, money and more!!!

2) At the end of each call, there will be time to ask your burning questions to me during Q&A

3) If you miss the call, don’t worry! We’ll be sending you out the audio to listen to at your convenience

4) A place where you can connect with other members to support each other, ask questions and share successes. I’ll be popping over there to support you, too.

5) Audio interviews of leading, international experts will be given to you to help you continually move your business forward

6) And a few others surprises…because I like giving surprises…but you’ll have to wait to join to find out what they are

Here’s that link again to join us:

Click here: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle


Tapping to success,


Kate Beeders

...helping solopreneurs make more money...FAST!!!
Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. If you have any questions, please email my team at: Info@successcoachingwithKate.com

P.S.S. If your business is blocked and you want a proven way to move forward, click here: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

P.S.S.S. ***SAVE UP TO 50% OFF IF YOU SIGN UP NOW!!!***

Quick Links

"The mind is everything. What you think, you become."

~ Buddha

Followers