Sunday, October 30, 2011

Early T'giving Gift (open today)

We just had our first snowstorm in Boston and
my dog, Cali, has been out to play in the snow
this morning. The change in weather reminds
me that Thanksgiving is coming up in a few
weeks - the holiday of gratitude.

As you've gotten to know me, you know
I write in my gratitude journal every day and
encourage my clients to do the same.
So, out of gratitude AND because I really, really
enjoy connecting with all of you ( yes, I've
always been a connector), I decided to open up 10
spots to coach with me for 30 minutes. There's no
cost to you (it's a $200 value) - it's my
GRATITUDE GIFT to you. It's my 30-minute "Money
Attraction Discovery Session".

There's no pre-written agenda, but I'll be asking
you questions to learn more about you and your
business to see if I can help you. I'll offer
suggestions where they're appropriate. I might
offer recommendations of a book to read, a
resource to get or possibly to coach with me. I
won't know until we talk what will be best for
you.

The last time I offered this, the response was
overwhelming, so it's important you respond right
away to be considered.

Here's how it works:

- Simply "hit" reply, answer a few easy
questions and send it back to me.

- Respond back by Sunday, November 6 at midnight
EST

- I'll let you know after Tuesday, November 8 if
you got a spot

-IMPORTANT: You must answer ALL the questions to
be eligible for this gift breakthrough session.
Any received with missing info will be deleted.
==================

1. What is your name and tell me a little bit
about your business?

2. How did you hear about Success Coaching with
Kate?

3. When it comes to having a more successful
business, what are your biggest challenges?

4. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how
important is it to you to get these solved...and
why?

5. . What is the #1 obstacle that's kept you from
solving these challenges?

6. Based on your current income, where would you
like your income to be in 6 months? 12 Months?
(Please be realistic, but have it be a bit of a
stretch)

7. What is your phone number, time zone and
email address?


Tapping to success,

Kate

Followers