Thursday, November 3, 2011

is your power back on?



Our first snowstorm in New England caused millions of people

to lose their power. Many of my friends and clients lost their power for days! Some are still without power. One of my clients, who was without power for 4 days, said it now makes her appreciate more what she has.

The change in weather reminds me that Thanksgiving is coming up in a few weeks - the holiday of gratitude.

As you've gotten to know me, you know I write in my gratitude journal every day and encourage my clients to do the same. So, out of gratitude AND because I really, really enjoy connecting with all of you (yes, I've always been a connector), I decided to open up 10 spots to coach with me for 30 minutes. There's no cost to you (it's a $200 value) - it's my GRATITUDE GIFT to you. It's my 30-minute "Money Attraction Discovery Session".


There's no pre-written agenda, but I'll be asking you questions to learn more about you and your business to see if I can help you. I'll offer suggestions where they're appropriate. I might offer recommendations of a book to read, a resource to get or possibly to coach with me. I won't know until we talk what will be best for you.

The last time I offered this, the response was overwhelming, so it's important you respond right away to be considered.

Here's how it works:

- Simply "hit" reply, answer a few easy questions and send it back to me.

- Respond back by Sunday, November 6 at midnight EST

- I'll let you know after Tuesday, November 8 if you got a spot

-IMPORTANT: You must answer ALL the questions to be eligible for this gift breakthrough session. Any received with missing info will be deleted.
==================

1. What is your name and tell me a little bit about your business?

2. How did you hear about Success Coaching with Kate?

3. When it comes to having a more successful business, what are your biggest challenges?

4. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how important is it to you to get these solved...and why?

5. . What is the #1 obstacle that's kept you from solving these challenges?

6. Based on your current income, where would you like your income to be in 6 months? 12 Months? (Please be realistic, but have it be a bit of a stretch)

7. What is your phone number, time zone and email address?


Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders

Helping solopreneurs make more money....FAST!!!

Host of "Tapping to Success" radio show

P.S. Remember to respond by Sunday, Nov 6 at midnight to apply for the complimentary discovery session!

Followers