Saturday, November 12, 2011

Have you written off 2011?

Have you already written off 2011? Here's why you shouldn't. There are 7 weeks left!!!

FACT: Did you know that the retail industry makes between 25-40% of their annual sales during this time period. (Last year I probably made about 30% of my annual income between the two holidays!!!)

Many solopreneurs have already put a "closed" sign up for any new business for the rest of the year. They are just waiting for next January to start taking action again. During these 7 weeks, there's still a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for you to makeFast Cash!

In case you're just getting to know me, I specialize in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!. That's my expertise. I did it for myself and do that with my private clients. (You can even check out my clients' results @http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/success)

Would you like help getting back on track to reach your financial goals this year? Answer ALL of the questions in the space below and send this back to me. I will personally respond back if you email me by Thursday, November 17th.

1. Tell me about your business?


2. What is the primary source of your income?


3. Based on a scale of 0 - 10, how close are you to reaching your financial goals this year? (0= very far away & 10= reached my goals)


4. If you're not at a "10", why do you think you haven't reached your goals?


5. Based on a scale of 0-10, how much do you believe you can reach your financial goals this year? (10 = I can do it! & 0 = I don't believe I ever can)


6. How would your life change if you reached your goals?


7. Your name, email address, website and location?


Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders

Helping solopreneurs make more money....FAST!!!

Host of "Tapping to Success" radio show

P.S. Please forward this email along!

Followers