Sunday, November 27, 2011

50% off Sale ends TONITE

A quick email reminder that this sale is ending tonite (Sunday) at midnight EST. Lots of solopreneurs have already taken advantage of this special offer and I don't want you to miss out (as I honestly don't know if I'll ever run this sale again).

In honor of Thanksgiving, I’m holding my first-ever Thanksgiving Sale for my Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint Green version. It’s 50% off thru Sunday, November 27 at midnight EST. It’s normally $397. The sale price is $197. You’ll be able to download and get it immediately! Here’s the link: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

The SBMM is focused on the top 5 BIGGEST BLOCKS every solopreneurs faces. You’ll learn to release those blocks, replace them with positive action steps and move your business forward andon your way to success!

Here’s what you’ll get:

* Downloadable audio and transcripts of each class
* BONUS: A special invitation to participate FREE in my next LIVE Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint teleseries and forum

Here’s what one of the SBMM participants had to say:

Taking the Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint Teleseries helped me get focused on my life long goal of hosting my own television show. Through Kate's guidance, I was able to get closer to my goal, by releasing the blocks that were causing me to procrastinate. Now, I'm finally taking the classes at the television studio and planning my upcoming show. I'm amazed at how quickly and easily this happened!”

– Jeanne White ?www.connectwithjeannewhite.com


Questions: Info@successcoachingwithKate.com

Followers