Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Did you know it's ok to procrastinate?

We’ve had lots of 50 degrees days in Boston in January. Wow! It’s unheard of, but I’ve been taking advantage of it and getting out and having fun. Taking Cali out for nice long walks. What a treat! (Even though it’s 50 degrees out - we still have a little snow on the ground- check out the photo). I almost wrote that I was “sneaking out of work” (those old work and thought habits die hard), but the truth is, there are times when it’s ok to procrastinate.

dog in snow

One of the main reasons solopreneurs start their own business is for the freedom it gives them. So, if you can’t go and enjoy a beautiful day- what’s the point of being your own boss? If it’s difficult to allow yourself to get out from behind your computer and have fun, here are few suggestions:

It’s ok to procrastinate, when:

1. You have time in your deadline. (Hint – move up your deadlines in your calendar. It’s just like setting your watch 5 minutes fast so you’re never late)

2. You’re feeling a bit stuck. The thoughts aren’t flowing. Maybe you do need a change of scenery (away from the computer) to get the creative juices going.

3. If you decide to go out for a while, reschedule what you had planned on doing. That way, that task will still get completed.

If my suggestions make you feel guilty about procrastinating, here’s a short tapping script to help you.*

Karate Chop: Even though I feel guilty about taking a little time away from work, I want to love & accept myself (repeat 3 times)

Inner Eye: I feel guilty about procrastinating
Outer Eye: I feel guilty about taking time away from work
Under Eye: I have so much to do
Under Nose: But it’s so beautiful outside
Chin: I always work very hard
Collar Bone: From early in the morning to night
Head: Maybe it’s ok to every now and then take a break
Inner Eye: Get away from the computer and the desk
Outer Eye: Breathe some fresh air
Under Eye: See some new scenery
Under Nose: Give my brain a chance to clear out and refresh
Chin: This will make me feel so energized
Collar Bone: I’ll probably be a lot more productive when I return
Head: I’ll be much happier

*(Please remember that tapping is meant to be gentle and you are responsible for your own mental health when tapping)

To listen to an audio of this article, click here.

If you’d like to work further on releasing this guilt or other blocks, please contact my team:Info@successcoachingwithKate.com



"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." ~ Buddha


To get the audios of the radio show emailed directly to you (at no charge), please sign up: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/media

Christina HillsInternet marketing expert, Christina Hills, talks about "The Top 10 Plugins You NEED for your WordPress Website". She’ll walk you through the top plugins and explain what they do. For more info and why you need it:

Listen live on Wednesday, Feb 1 at 12pm EST :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tappingtosuccess


Karl DawsonKarl Dawson, creator of Matrix Reimprinting, talks about this phenomenal technique that is changing the lives of thousands and thousands of people.

Listen live on Wednesday, Feb 8 at 12pm EST :
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tappingtosuccess


2

“During the short time that I have been working with Kate in the Money Attraction Inner Circle, I have much more focus about my business and exactly what I want to achieve. Kate makes you see things in a different way, and breaks the process down into easy 'do-able' steps to move to the next level. I am starting a brand new business from scratch and Kate has helped me to define exactly what I want my business to achieve. I was feeling very overwhelmed and now I have more clarity and focus. I am certainly more productive and feel very positive because I know that I am taking steps in the right direction. I have a clear plan of action that is realistic and do-able. In fact I'm even completing tasks before the deadlines that I have set myself. I have had a big shift from procrastination and overwhelm to clarity and action!"

– Leanne Jones,
leannejones-eft.com



Is your business stuck? You’re not having the success you desire and want? Check out my Money Attraction Inner Circle, where we release the blocks holding you back and give you the action steps necessary to move you forward quickly.

Our next topic for the Feb 2nd call is “List Building Made Easy”. At the end of the call, there's plenty of time for Q & A. Special Introductory Offer when you join NOW of $9.97 for the first month.
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle


I got a fun video for you today from my friend Christina Hills. She created this spoof on of Little Red Riding Hood, and she's calling it "Little WEB Riding Hood"! Poor Little Web Riding Hood. She's frustrated. She needs to get her website up for a new product she wants to create! But her "oh so busy" webmaster won't return her calls. Watch what happens in this short video as "Little Web" shares her predicament now with her mother -- http://bit.ly/xQ6CR3 And be careful out in those woods alone. There are webmasters lurking about.


Kate Beeders is a success coach, specializing in helping heart-centered entrepreneurs make more money FAST!!! She has developed a powerful technique which combines her business development expertise, Tapping, and the Law of Attraction that helps her clients get their expertise out into the world in a bigger way-- they attract more clients, more opportunities, more money, and develop more self-confidence. Many even double their income in a few short months!

As a highly sought after Thought Leader, Kate frequently speaks at large events. She was a featured presenter for the 2011 Tapping World Summit, with over 300,000 listeners worldwide and is a certified EFT/MTT & Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.

Her radio show “Tapping to Success” features internationally known experts. Kate was recently acknowledged by a New York Times & Hay House best-selling author in her latest book about the Laws of Attraction.

To get your F*REE Success Tips report, please click here.

A great big welcome to all the new readers who’ve just joined our Success Community! You’re going to love the resources you will find here to help you attract more abundance into your business and life -- Enjoy!


Tapping to success,

-- specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. Join the Money Attraction Inner Circle NOW for the Special Introductory Offer of
$9.97. Our next call is Feb 2nd. http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

P.P.S. Save the Date: My Ultimate Success System Workshop is June 15th &
June 16th in Boston.

P.P.P.S. Interested in being a sponsor for the workshop? Contact my team atInfo@successcoachingwithKate.com


Followers