Wednesday, January 4, 2012

(Thursday) Want to learn one of my secrets to success?

Happy New Year's. I hope you had a wonderful holiday...and now it's back to work :)

I know I've been emailing you a lot lately (and it won't always be this way) but I just don't want you to miss out when I have something really great to share!

Ready to check it out? Click here:

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

2011 was a great year for me...lots of wonderful clients, amazing opportunities (I was a featured presenter for the Tapping World Summit with over 300,000 listeners worldwide!), great mentors and fabulous financial success...woo hoo!!!

One of the secrets to my success is that I planned. I spent time before and mapped out what I wanted my year to look like. As a result, I made more in the first 6 months of 2011 than I made the entire year of 2010. That's huge!!! I want to share with you how to have similar successes so your business can skyrocket, too.

Do you have your marketing plan done for 2012 or are you a "seat of the pants" entrepreneur? (Guess which one is more successful, focused, confident & happy?)

"Businesses don't plan to fail. They fail to plan" ~ anonymous

Join me in the Money Attraction Inner Circle. That's the focus for our next call TOMORROW, Thursday, January 5. I'm going to show you EXACTLY how to put together Your Success Marketing Plan for 2012. There’s a great group of solopreneurs there, waiting to meet and support you! As soon as you join, you’ll get access to the forum.

If you're really serious about your business success, you want to be on this call!

Here's the link to join us:(and save 50%)

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

If you’re strategic and a planner, you’ll love the call, as I’ll be sharing lots of great tips for creating a more successful marketing plan.

Or, if you’re new to planning, you’ll also love the call, as I’ll walk you thru creating a plan, step-by-step, making it very easy for you to complete and implement.

AND, there's a special BONUS Q& A call in January, too. So, you can bring all of your questions to the call.

Ready to go:

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle


Followers