Wednesday, December 28, 2011

(gift for you) Celebrate your success!

It’s the end of the year, time for the holidays and you’re wrapping up your year’s end and thinking about next year. You’re wondering what will 2012 bring?

Recently, I spoke to one of my private clients and we reviewed all she’s accomplished in the last few months of us working together (including significantly increasing her income!). She shared with me how she had a party to celebrate and honor her successes. I thought that was a fabulous idea!

So, as you’re saying goodbye to 2011, take time to celebrate and honor all you’ve accomplished this past year.

For a lot of you, it’s hard to say “thank you” and take that time to be proud of yourself.

Here’s a tapping script to help you celebrate 2011 and move forward into 2012:*

Karate Chop: Even though, I don’t know if I deserve to celebrate this past year, I want to love and accept myself

Karate Chop: Even though, I’m not sure if I deserve to be proud of myself for what I’ve accomplished this past year, I want to love and accept myself

Karate Chop:
Even though, it’s hard for me to accept all I’ve accomplished, I want to start letting some of that difficulty go, and I love and accept myself for doing that

Inner Eye: It’s hard for me to celebrate
Outer Eye: It’s hard for me to be proud of myself
Under Eye: I don’t take the time to do that
Under Nose: I just keep moving forward
Chin: It’s easier to focus on my mistakes
Collar Bone: It’s easier to focus on where I fell short
Under Arm: I’m not used to taking time to focu s on what I did right
Top of Head: It’s easier to be critical on all that I haven’t done
Inner Eye: I’m not used to treating myself differently
Outer Eye: But what if I started do things differently
Under Eye: Starting to notice some of the good things I’ve done
Under Nose: Taking a minute to be appreciative
Chin: Taking a moment to be present and enjoy it
Collar Bone: What if I tried that as an experiment
Under Arm: To talk to myself in a kind way
Top of Head: To let myself know I’ve done a good job
Inner Eye: To do this as an experiment and see how it feels
Outer Eye: If I like it, I can keep doing more of it
Under Eye: Rewarding myself for the good things I’ve done
Under Nose: Being proud of my successes
Chin: Whether they’re big or little successes
Collar Bone: What if I even did a gratitude dance when good things happen
Under Arm: I’ll bet the more I focused on the good things I’ve done
Top of Head: The more successes I can celebrate

*Please remember that tapping is meant to be very gentle and you are responsible for your own mental health.

The next step for you to do is to develop your marketing plan for 2012 and make sure you’ve included your vacation time in that plan. For help creating your ideal marketing plan, contact us at Info@successcoachingwithKate.com

Listen to the audio of the article and tapping script : http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WlKQCdmx



"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." ~ Buddha




To get the audios of the radio show emailed directly to you at no charge, please sign up: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/media


January 11, Cindy Schulson,
Founder of AttractYourNiche.com, shares a whole new way of thinking about your niche so you can finally discover your perfect niche and attract your ideal clients.

To listen live, click here.



January 18, Andrea J. Lee
, Wealthy Thought Leader, talking about income through innovation for the future-minded entrepreneur

To listen live, click here.




January 25, Sheri McConnell
, CEO of the Smart Women’s Institute, empowering women to live healthy, wealthy and smart

To listen live, click here.


“Kate is very good, quick and efficient. Her work is very much about Be, Do, Have. Expect massive energy shifts and major breakthroughs. To quote Master Card the results are priceless”

– Andrew Joy www.thejoykey.com






Have you created your marketing plan for 2012 yet? That’s the topic for the January Money Attraction Inner Circle call. Your marketing plan is your road map for your financial success and is necessary for you to reach the income you desire. Join us on the January call, I’ll be sharing with you the key ingredients for your marketing plan with lots of time for Q & A afterwards (even if you can’t make the call, we’ll send you the recording afterwards). You’ll also get access to our wonderful forum, post your questions/comments there and connect with the other fabulous members. Save 50% off when you sign up today & January BONUS CALL!http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle


December 23: VIP Day for Private Client

January 4: VIP Day for Private Client

January 11: Interviewed for Cindy Schulson’s Expert Interview Series

January 24: Speaking at Women in Business Network


Kate Beeders is a success coach, specializing in helping heart-centered entrepreneurs make more money FAST!!! She has developed a powerful technique which combines her business development expertise, Tapping, and the Law of Attraction that helps her clients get their expertise out into the world in a bigger way…they attract more clients, more opportunities, more money, and develop more self-confidence. Many even double their income in a few short months!

As a highly sought after Thought Leader, Kate frequently speaks at large events. She was a featured presenter for the 2011 Tapping World Summit, with over 300,000 listeners worldwide and is a certified EFT/MTT & Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.

Her radio show “Tapping to Success” features internationally known experts. Kate was recently acknowledged by a New York Times & Hay House best-selling author in her latest book about the Laws of Attraction.

To get your F*REE Success Tips report, please click here.

A great big welcome to all the new readers who’ve just joined our Success Community! You’re going to love the resources you will find here to help you attract more abundance into your business and life…Enjoy!


Tapping to success,

...specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. Join the Money Attraction Inner Circle and save 50% today & January Bonus Call http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

Followers