Wednesday, December 14, 2011

what are you going to ask? (open today)

The LIVE BONUS CALL is Thursday, 12/15 (tomorrow). It’s going to be full of Q & A – so bring your most pressing questions. It’s your chance to get on-the-spot coaching with me.

Join the Money Attraction Inner Circle and be part of the call. I'm offering you a special introductory offer and a Live Bonus Call for ONLY $4.95. This special ends soon and I may never offer it again!

Sign up for the call:

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercirclenow

What’s blocking your success?

What questions are you going to ask me tomorrow?

*You’re not able to charge what you’re worth?

*You’re afraid there’s too much competition?

*You’ll have too work too hard?

*You’re overwhelmed?

*You don’t believe you can be successful in this economy?

*You’re not comfortable getting out there and marketing yourself?

*You’re afraid to say “no”?

*You’re always chasing after the shiny objects and not making progress?

*You’re playing the good month/bad month game?

*This list could go on and on and on (I could fill up pages with blocks) …..but usually, the big block (deep down) is that you don’t believe you deserve success

I’ve helped my clients clear out all of those blocks and so many more. (If you missed my live call, you can listen here where I talked about many of these blocks:

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

My special formula is a combination of my expertise is these 3 areas: Business Development, Law(s) of Attraction and Tapping. That’s how my help my clients quickly and easily release blocks in the way, and move them forward with positive action steps to they get the results they want. That’s how I’m going to help you on the Money Attraction Inner Circle (MAIC).

Ready to release your blocks and move forward?

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercirclenow



"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." ~ Buddha


Tapping to success,

...specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S.: You can still listen to last week's call: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

P.S.S.: Learn how you can come to the next Live Bonus call and ask all your burning questions!

P.S.S.: Questions? Contact: Info @successcoachingwithKate.com

Followers