Thursday, December 15, 2011

Are we meeting at 1pm today?

"If I am not for myself, then who will be for me?

And if I am only for myself, then what am I?

And if not now, when?" ~ Rabbi Hillel

That quote is another one of my favorites and I read it during last Thursday's call "Get unstuck, get moving, get the cash flowing".

The bonus call is TODAY at 1pm EST. It's going to be a follow up from last week's call and most of the time will be devoted to Live Q & A. What question will you bring me for some on-the-spot coaching? What's holding you back from reaching your dreams?

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

My specialty is helping solopreneurs make more money FAST, by releasing the blocks holding them back, and then putting into place strong action steps. This is my proven system that worked for both my clients and me. I want to help you move your business forward.

All you need to do is join the Money Attraction Inner Circle (MAIC) using my$4.95 Special Introductory Offer and you'll get access to today's Bonus Call. This gives you the opportunity to try the MAIC at very low risk to you. This couldn't be any easier for you. If it's not right, you can leave at any time.

But, what if it is right? What if it's exactly what you need to move your business forward? What's it worth to you to get another client....be able to charge more money for your services...set boundaries...sleep at night..stop procrastinating....and so on?

That's why you need to meet me at 1pm TODAY. (if you can't make the live call, we'll be sending out the audio afterwards. You can also post your question on the member's only forum). Don't you owe it to yourself to find out?

Click here to join me at 1pm today:
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercirclenow

Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders

Helping solopreneurs make more money....FAST!!!

Host of "Tapping to Success" radio show

P.S. You can still listen to the call:http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

P.S.S. Learn how you can come to TODAY'S LIVE BONUS CALL and ask all your burning questions!

P.S.S.S. Questions: Info@successcoachingwithKate.com

Followers