Friday, December 9, 2011

$4.95 & BONUS "live" call (open today)

Yesterday's webinar “Get unstuck, get moving, get the cash flowing" was great. Hundreds of you joined myMoney Attraction Inner Circle December call today. Attendees got lots of great information, started shifting beliefs that they could (and would) be successful and got action steps to get them on their way towards more success (and money) in their business.

I'm going to be holding an additional Live Bonus call on 12/15 - you want to be there! There's going to be lots & lots of time for live Q & A. There were so many questions that listeners had so I want to try to answer as many as possible!

Here’s why you want to listen:

"…and this Teleclass was super! You delivered a tremendous class! Many thanks! ~ Dr. Jackie Black

“Today's call was great!! Your tapping statements were the best I've heard, right on the money for me!! As well as I loved the second part of the set up statement, "but I'm willing to..." I'm glad there's a recording, so I can listen again. Thank you so much & have a bountiful day.” ~ Dawn

Listen to the audio and check out the special offer I made during the call. http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle



"The mind is everything. What you think, you become." ~ Buddha


Tapping to success,

...specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S.: You can still listen to the call: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/innercircle

P.S.S.: Learn how you can come to the next Live Bonus call and ask all your burning questions!

Followers