Sunday, February 19, 2012

[Video] Stop procrastination FAST!

Have you had a chance to check out my first video yet? Everyone seems to love it & I don't want you to miss out!
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/rcsscall

When it comes to generating the income you need and you know you are capable of bringing in, do you feel "stuck"?

This "stuck point" is real ... I know, because it's what I hear day in and day out from entrepreneurs just like you.

It shows up in your business as a frustrating tug of war between the part of you that wants to move forward big-time and the part of you that wants to procrastinate. Then, you beat yourself up for being lazy or "undisciplined."

Or, it shows up in that moment when it's time to close the sale, and you feel awkward -- or even like a "fraud" -- asking for large amounts of money ... even though you and I both know you deserve to be paid well for what you do.

And all of this chips away at your self-confidence.

Every time one of these things happens, it makes it harder and harder to move forward and create the income you deserve and desire.

Let's face it, success is an inside job. It's driven by your beliefs about what is possible for you, coupled with consistent, money-generating actions.

Ready to get un-stuck? I've put together a series of short videos to help you get to the bottom of what's holding you back so you can bring in rapid cash and finally experience the success you deserve.

Did I mention I'm giving you free access to these powerful coaching videos? And you don't even need to sign up?

Over the next few weeks, I'll be sending you one video about once per week to help you with the biggest "stuck points" I see day to day. (Catch them right away when you see them land in your inbox because they will be taken down before long.) I'm going to be walking you through the same exact processes I use with my private clients.

These videos are short, concise and you'll be walked through specific processes to help you break free from what's holding you back and get the money flowing the way you want it to.

Here is the first one -- enjoy!
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/rcsscall

Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders

Helping solopreneurs make more money....FAST!!!

Host of "Tapping to Success" radio show

PS: I've made these videos really concise. They are totally worth your time. Don't put this off (you'll see why in the video). Watch this first video now before you get distracted by something else.

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/rcsscall

PSS: Please forward this video ezine along to a friend

Quick Links

"Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achi achievements."

~Napoleon Hill





Followers