Thursday, September 29, 2011

Are your fears holding you back?


Hi Kate,

I've been writing a lot about fears and getting out of your comfort zone which seems to be a popular topic with all of you. What's interesting (and frustrating at the same time) is that the more both my business and myself continue to grow, the more I come in contact with new blocks. The more I get myself out of my comfort zone, the more I am presented with new things that challenge me - some I'm willing to take head-on and others make me stop.

On a recent visit to the beautiful White Mountains in New Hampshire, I noticed I have the fear of walking across bridges. I just don't like walking over them. Once, when I was very young, I crossed a small bridge and a bunch of kids came on to the bridge jumping and yelling, making the bridge shake. This really scared me . As a result, as a small child, I didn't think bridges were safe. The problem with holding that fear, is if I let it get control over me, I can't cross over to the other side. This area we were visiting was so fabulous and it was drawing me to it. So, I did a bit of fast tapping, took a few deep breaths and crossed over. My bf offered to take the picture showing me conquering that fear and celebrating that success.

What fears do you have that are holding you back from moving forward in your professional and personal life? My clients share so many stories with me of how their fears hold them back from: traveling, speaking at events, discussing money, networking, marketing their business and much more!

Here's a suggestion to start moving you forward:

1. Pick a fear that you would most like to conquer

2. Develop action steps to help you get past that fear. For example: Fear of networking events
a. Check out upcoming events in your area, find one that interests you and put it in your calendar
b. If you want, bring a friend to that event
c. Bring lots of business cards and your smile
d. Pretend you are the host of that event and go up to at least 3 attendees and introduce yourself
e. People love to talk about themselves. Ask those people about themselves and their business. Ask how you might be able to help them.
f. Offer your business card and ask if you can continue to stay in touch

3. Congratulations on taking this first step!

Here's a short tapping script to get your started:

Karate Chop: Even though, I'm afraid to go to "networking events", I want to love and accept myself
Karate Chop: Even though, I'm afraid to put myself out there at "networking events", I want to love and accept myself
Karate Chop: Even though, I'm afraid to go to "networking events", I'm open to the possibility that I can let some of this fear go and I love and accept myself for doing that

Inner Eye: I'm afraid to go to "networking events"
Outer Eye: I'm afraid to go to "networking events"
Under Eye: I always feel so uncomfortable when I go
Under Nose: I'm not sure what to say or how to act
Chin: I feel like everyone else belongs there but me
Collar Bone: I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb
Liver: It's easier for everyone else to be here
Under Arm: So, I'd rather stay home and not go
Wrist: It's easier not to put myself out
Top of Head: In the past, I haven't felt comfortable
at these type of events
Inner Eye: But maybe it had something to do with my mindset
Outer Eye: In the past, I always expected it to be scary
Under Eye: What if I changed my mindset and thought of it as a big party
Under nose: And I was one of the guests of honor
Chin: Or what if I changed my mindset and thought of everyone attending as friends
Collar Bone: That would make it easier for me
to go to these events and feel comfortable
Liver: This mindset would make me feel more relaxed
Under Arm: It would make me feel more positive about attending
Wrist: And if I feel more positive, I'll enjoy myself more

Top of Head: And with that attitude, lots of good things will happen

*Please remember that tapping is meant to be very gentle and you are responsible for your own mental health.

To learn how to move forward with more ease on your journey, please contact us atInfo@successcoachingwithKate.com

For those of you who prefer to listen to an article, here's the audio and tapping for you: http://www.audioacrobat.com/play/WT7hWVM4


"Kate combines a very gentle and caring way with insightful ability to get to the heart of your challenges - and then clear them. My business has grown tremendously and I have made important changes in my daily habits that support this business growth. I highly recommend working with Kate, she will be the secret force that enables you to make the changes you seek!”


– Sharon Melnick, PhD


There's been a FABULOUS response BUT the BONUSES for the Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint (SBMM)
are ending Sunday, October 2nd at midnight EDT.

The SBMM is my proven technique, which will help you get more clients, more opportunities, more money and develop more self-confidence.

* You'll get a special audio bonus for reducing and
getting control over procrastination to get you going
with the SBMM.

* And, as an additional BONUS, you'll also be invited to the
next live SBMM teleseries where there are opportunities
to get on the "hot seat" with me and ask more of your burning questions!

Ready to sign up? Go to:
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm


Kate Beeders is a success coach, specializing in helping heart-centered entrepreneurs make more money FAST!!! She has developed a powerful technique which combines her business development expertise, Tapping, and the Law of Attraction that helps her clients get their expertise out into the world in a bigger way…they attract more clients, more opportunities, more money, and develop more self-confidence. Many even double their income in a few short months!

As a highly sought after Thought Leader, Kate frequently speaks at large events. She was a featured presenter for the 2011 Tapping World Summit, with over 300,000 listeners worldwide and is a certified EFT/MTT & Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.

Her radio show “Tapping to Success” features internationally known experts. Kate was recently acknowledged by a New York Times & Hay House best-selling author in her latest book about the Laws of Attraction.

To get your F*REE Success Tips report, please click here.

A great big welcome to all the new readers who’ve just joined our Success Community! You’re going to love the resources you will find here to help you attract more abundance into your business and life…Enjoy!


Tapping to success,

...specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. To easily release the blocks holding you back from the changes you want to make, please contact us at Info@successcoachingwithKate.com

P.S.S. Please forward this ezine along to your friends who would benefit from it!

Followers