Sunday, September 25, 2011

There's been a FANTASTIC response!


Kate,

It’s been great having so many of you jump on board!

Here’s a quick email to let you know that EARLY BIRD BONUS is ending Tuesday, Sept 27 at midnight EDT. I am offering several amazing bonuses if you invest in the Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint (SBMM). The SBMM is my proven technique, which will help you get more clients, more opportunities, more money and develop more self-confidence.

I am so committed to your success, that if you sign up for the SBMM by Tuesday, Sept 27 at midnight EDT, I am offering these EARLY BIRD BONUSES:

* Complimentary 60 minute private coaching session with me. This is a $400 value!!! During your private session, we can talk about whatever you'd like and tap on what you'd like...this is your time. Here is your BIGopportunity to get my personalized help to jump-start your business to the next level!!!

* You'll also get a special audio bonus on reducing and getting control over procrastination to get you going with the SBMM.

* And, as an additional BONUS, you'll also be invited to the next liveSBMM teleseries where there are opportunities to get on the "hot seat" with me and ask more of your burning questions!

Ready to sign up? Go to:

http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm


Tapping to success,


Kate Beeders

...helping solopreneurs make more money...FAST!!!
Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. Truthfully, I love offering this EARLY BIRD BONUS because I get a chance to connect with you on –to –one and learn about your success and help you clear out where you’re still blocked. Click here to learn more: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

P.S.S. Please forward this along to any solopreneurs who would benefit from this

Followers