Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A gratitude GIFT for you


Kate Beeders, MTT/EFT PractitionerDear Kate

Practicing gratitude has become a foundation in my life and on my journey. I am so grateful for this journey I am on and the opportunities I have to get my expertise and gift out in a really BIG way. I find that the more I am grateful for - the more I have to be grateful for. I want to offer you a gratitude gift.

Attendees of Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint have been getting wonderful results. My live teleseries is over but the product is available for you to learn how to attract more clients, more opportunities, more money and more self-confidence.

Option 1: I am so committed to your success, that if you sign up for the SBMM by Tuesday, Sept 27 at midnight EDT, I am offering theseEARLY BIRD BONUSES:

* A complimentary 60 minute private coaching session with me. This is a $400 value!!! During your private session, we can talk about whatever you'd like and tap on what you'd like...this is your time. Here is your BIG opportunity to get my personalized help to jump-start your business to the next level!!!

* You'll also get a special audio bonus on reducing and getting control over procrastination to get you going with the SBMM.

* And, as an additional BONUS, you'll also be invited to the next live SBMM teleseries where there are opportunities to get on the "hot seat" with me and ask more of your burning questions!

Ready to sign up? Go to: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

OR...

Option 2: Sign up for the SBMM by Sunday, October 2nd at midnight EDT, and get these bonuses:

* You'll get a special audio bonus on reducing and getting control over procrastination to get you going with the SBMM.

* And, as an additional BONUS, you'll also be invited to the next live SBMM teleseries where there are opportunities to get on the "hot seat" with me and ask more of your burning questions!

Ready to sign up? Go to: http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

Check out what one of my past attendees of the SBMM had to say:

"Taking the Success & Business Mindset Mastery Blueprint Teleseries helped me get focused on my life long goal of hosting my own television show. Through Kate's guidance, I was able to get closer to my goal, by releasing the blocks that were causing me to procrastinate. Now, I'm finally taking the classes at the television studio and planning my upcoming show. Also, the radio station where I host my show, has promoted me to a management position. I'm amazed at how quickly and easily this happened!"

Jeanne White
www.connectwithjeannewhite.com


Tapping to success,

Kate

Kate Beeders

Helping solopreneurs make more money....FAST!!!

Host of "Tapping to Success"

P.S. Here's the link to sign up and get your F*REE coaching session:
http://www.successcoachingwithKate.com/sbmm

Followers