Thursday, September 15, 2011

I finally did it!!!


Hi Kate,

I’ve been thinking about this for a while. After having a great interview with my recent guest, Kailash Sozzani, on my radio show, I felt truly inspired to do this. During the show, we had talked about having our clothes, hair and home match and express how we feel so our energy is more aligned. This helps us have our inner spirit connect even more with the business we have created, allowing our passion to flow more freely and help contribute to a more successful business.

Although, I liked the haircut I had, I felt it didn’t truly represent who I was. So I cut my hair! For all the women reading this, I’m sure you can understand how difficult it was to watch inches and inches of your hair being cut off. For the men, it’s probably just as painful to shave off a goatee or mustache that you’ve had for awhile. But I am thrilled with the change I made!!!

Change is good, but it can be so hard. It’s much easier to stay in our comfort zone and do what we’re use to – what feels safe to us. The problem is if we stay in our comfort zone, we never grow. Our journey becomes stale. As solopreneurs, that stops our business from growth. It’s much better to be in a place where we’re moving forward in our business, trying new things to help us expand.

Here’s a little exercise for you. Look in the mirror. Is there something you’d like to change? Maybe you’ve noticed you’re entire wardrobe is one color? Maybe you’ve always worn your hair a certain way? As an experiment, try making one change this week. It doesn’t have to be a huge change. It could be something as small as changing the part of your hair or wearing a different color shirt. Notice how your energy changes and how people react differently to you as you make that change.

Here’s a tapping script to get you going:*

Karate Chop: Even though, I’m afraid to make a change, I want to love & accept myself
Karate Chop: Even though, I’m not comfortable with change, it seems so much safer to stay where I am, I want to love & accept myself
Karate Chop: Even though, I’m afraid to make a change, because I’m used to doing things this way, I’m open to the possibility that I could try something different
Eyebrow: This fear of making a change
Inner Eye: This fear of making a change
Under Eye: It really does scare me
Under nose: I might not like it
Chin: It might not work out
Collar Bone: I might not like it
Under Arm: I don’t want others laughing at me
Liver: That’s one of the reasons I don’t want to change
Wrists: I want a guarantee it will be ok
Head: But to stay the same can also be so boring
Inner eye: I don’t know if I want to live a life that’s so totally predictable
Outer eye: Change can be so uplifting
Under eye: But what if I try something different with my appearance and it doesn’t look good
Under nose: What if I wear a red shirt instead of my usual black one and it looks horrible?
Chin: Logically, I know I don’t have to wear that shirt again
Collar Bone: But, what if the opposite happens and the red shirt does looks really great on me & I get lots of compliments
Under Arm: It can be fun to try something different and to experiment
Liver: At least I’m trying something new and can be proud of myself for that
Wrists: I’ll never know unless I try

Head: So I’m going to give change a chance

*Please remember that tapping is meant to be very gentle and you are responsible for your own mental health.

To learn how to move forward with more ease on your journey, please contact us at Info@successcoachingwithKate.com


Beth Grant is a one-woman creative powerhouse, spiritual mentor and marketing strategist based in Chicago. The creator of numerous personal growth and marketing tools, Beth empowers heart-based entrepreneurs like coaches, healers & other Helping Professionals to make a real difference by creating lasting, effortless success.

For more information, please visit her website:www.thequantumcoach.com

To listen live on Tuesday, September 20 at 12 pm EDT, click here.

Sharon King, creator and director of Magical New Beginnings, has been working in the field of emotional health for 19 years. Her journey into this field began when her soul partner was killed and she was forced to address the emotional challenges that came with this experience. Sharon learned not only to address these challenges but how to transform emotions on a very deep and fundamental level. This personal crisis, far from being an end, became instead a beginning for her, as she set about upon a deep personal exploration of how emotions affect our health and wellbeing.

After studying with countless teachers, Sharon has gone on to further develop her own techniques, and is delivering workshops around the world. She currently specializes in teaching people to find their soul purpose, clear ancestral patterns and working with past lives, expanding the birth reimprinting work and enabling people to truly discover what they are here for with her own Matrix Life Purpose workshop.

For more information, please visit her website:www.magicalnewbeginnings.com

To listen live on Wednesday, Sept 28 at 12 pm EDT, click here.


"With the foggiest idea of dog wellness business I wanted to start—and a burgeoning awareness of my limiting beliefs—I scheduled a VIP session with Kate. Using a compassionate and affirming approach, Kate helped me identify and release source issues that have held me back. Now, I’m learning to value my time and myself and to welcome opportunities I would have avoided a few months ago. I also value myself to recover an old financial debt. I’m gaining clarity daily and have even rented a space! I’m so grateful to Kate for her masterful guidance as I began this journey and can’t wait to work with her again.

~Cheryl Gfrerer
www.giffydog.blogspot.com


Are you ready to finally write your book? My colleagues Lisa Tener and Linda Joy are offering this incredible free teleseminar “Birth Your Book: From Inspiration to Published Author” on Wednesday, September 21, at 8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT.
On this call you'll learn: top strategies for becoming a published author, how to complete your book quickly, how to write a book that can attract top publishers (even in this competitive market), how to make your book stand out and much more. Click here.


Labor Day Weekend: Mini vacation away

September: Featured presenter all month for 4-part teleseries for Tapping Insider’s Club

9/16: VIP Day with Private Client
9/18: VIP Day with Private Client
9/20: VIP Day with Private Client

9/22-24: Attending Alicia Forest’s L.E.A.P. Gold workshop
9/29: Interview by Gary Williams for EFTHub.com


Kate Beeders is a success coach, specializing in helping heart-centered entrepreneurs make more money FAST!!! She has developed a powerful technique which combines her business development expertise, Tapping, and the Law of Attraction that helps her clients get their expertise out into the world in a bigger way...they attract more clients, more opportunities, more money, and develop more self-confidence. Many even double their income in a few short months!

As a highly sought after Thought Leader, Kate frequently speaks at large events. She was a featured presenter for the 2011 Tapping World Summit, with over 300,000 listeners worldwide and is a certified EFT/MTT & Matrix Reimprinting Practitioner.

Her radio show “Tapping to Success” features internationally known experts. Kate was recently acknowledged by a New York Times & Hay House best-selling author in her latest book about the Laws of Attraction.

To get your F*REE Success Tips report, please click here.

A great big welcome to all the new readers who’ve just joined our Success Community! You’re going to love the resources you will find here to help you attract more abundance into your business and life...Enjoy!


Tapping to success,


...specializing in helping solopreneurs make more money FAST!!!

Radio Host of "Tapping To Success"

P.S. To easily release the blocks holding you back from the changes you want to make, please contact us at Info@successcoachingwithKate.com


Issue #2
September 15, 2011


Quick Links


"The mind is everything. What you think, you become."

~ Buddha


© 2011 SuccessCoachingewithKate.com

Followers